• Why are we doing it? We believe systemic change is more effectively achieved through collective, creative action, and seek to learn from everyone to understand how we can collaborate to achieve this end.
• What do we hope to get from it? We hope that everyone arrive at a better understanding of the challenges faced by each organization and the opportunities to work together/support one another.
• Why is it important now? Recently, many funders have announced new funding direction and strategic plans. It is where fore for arts organizations and artists to come together to respond, with real experiences, on how current and future models may affect the arts and cultural sector.
• What we hope to achieve? We hope to have a heightened awareness of what our colleagues’ priorities are when it comes to pluralism in the arts and to collect any data, with permission, that would support future advocacy for change.
DEADLINE: April 25th at 5pm
WHEN & WHERE IS THE TOWNHALL?
May 11th 7 -9pm
May 12th (times TBA)
Arts and Letter Club, 4 Elm St, Toronto, ON M5G 1G7
WHAT WE OFFER:
Opportunity to showcase your work to a wide range of artists/ audience, publicity, copy of performance. Commensuration $200-$500 (based on number of artists). Length no more than 20 minutes.
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE:
CPAMO operates in a Cloud Based Platform. Documents MUST be submitted (Google Drive, Box, One Drive, Dropbox) please SUBMIT:
- Information on the proposed work
- Website URL, Social Media Info
- Headshot / Company Image 300 dpi
- Links to previous work (Youtube, Vimeo)
- Artist / Organization Biography 150 words
Your email should include “ The Gathering RFP” in the subject line and have a link to your folder of requirements.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR SUBMISSION?
Successful applicants will be informed by Friday April 29th.